Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 2

I feel like clawing someone's eyes out and it's only 7:22am. That's NOT good.

Day 1 wasn't that bad, flew by actually, even with bad news of a death close to the family. My urges to go out and light up were controllable. BUT this morning, a whole different story. I'm on edge, driving into work I was surrounded by idiots, and red lights everywhere! I always get to work before the rest of my coworkers, so I've had a little time to cool down, but they'll be rolling in soon and I really don't want to talk to anyone. I hate cutting myself off like that but it's better than snapping at someone.

I have the patch on my arm today and it's irritating the crap out of me. It itches, really BAD, about every 30 minutes. I know it's doing it's job but damn.

The joys of quitting smoking. I need to invest in some suckers tonight, or maybe some hard cinnamon candies.

No comments:

Post a Comment